I had heard about a To Do List for life a couple years ago and thought it was a good idea. To dream of endless possibilities to put on this list helps me to really get to know myself and what I would like in life.
Though I didn't care for the movie "A Walk To Remember" I did think the main characters to do list was pretty good and it was cute that the guy helped her to accomplish some of them. I hear all the time that Life is short. And yet, why does it seems to fly by? Here are some of the things I was remembering today is on my list:
I want to be on an animated film. Disney/Pixar/Dreamworks. Any of those will do! I want my voice to come out of one of those crazy characters! I don't want the graceful princess
I really would love to travel!!!
I want to visit someplace that is haunted. I have a fascination with the paranormal.
I have always wanted to be a mother. "Someday my prince will come". And to be sealed for Eternity in the House of my God.
PLAY THE GUITAR!!! I Suck at anything music. But I am always daydreaming about playing in a band. And when I'm a mom and being able to have my home be filled by music.
I want to be a hero!
To read the entire dictionary
I want to live to be at least 90 (But I want to look 50!)
I want to own something antique. There is something about touching something that someone so long ago touched, cherished, made, appreciated. I used to think a vintage diamond ring would be ideal for a wedding ring. That depends on the ring though...
3 comments:
I could get you a better book to read than the dictionary!
bring it on
Is there anyone else, whoops, I mean anything else you want to do?
Post a Comment