Friday, April 11, 2008

Bwah-hahahahahaaaaa




[sarcasm] I just love it when I am feeling like I look all cool and then get into my car, turn on the music, and... what the? What gay song is this??? See, the music isn't just stupid, but it's on loud. Why would I have a stupid song on so loud? Because when I got out of the car the music was a freakin' awesome song! I had no idea what would be waiting for me when I was to get in. Had I know about that song being there when I got back, I would have put on NPR or church music to seem intelligent or spiritual.


I also love how in grocery stores they have those 20 items or less lines. And then of course there is someone who obviously has more than 20. (You all have had this experience at one point or another) Well, while I was counting everything as I put the products on the counter (I qualified for that line requirement) I was thinking "Maybe, grocery stores that have people who do that, should add a handling charge for people who have over 20 items!" BRILLIANT! (I have to add an embarrassing moment here. I found myself actually speaking aloud without intending to. My roommate is sitting across from me on her laptop. And as I wrote "brilliant" I said it like they do on those Guiness beer commercials. I don't usually talk to myself out loud. So I had to pretend like I was proof-reading. hehe Yes, I moving my lips as I read to give that allusion)


One more thing I just LOVE! This is the best. People who can't park inside those bold yellow lines. I accredit this ability of noting the disregard of space to the university girls at my apartment. Some are so horrible at parking that they are half in one space and half in the other. I won't bother with more details. However, this has become such an irritation that my only joy from it is to back into the space just so, as to make the supposed offender have a difficult time getting into their car. Yes, in simple terms, I park as close to the line on their side so that hopefully, they will make a note of their own parking skills as they get into their car. You may be thinking "But what if they hit your car?" Don't care. That Moveable Dumpster has dents and identifiable markings all over the car. But all the girls, here minus one, are such people that to get a scratch on the car would be like a bad hair cut. The World knows it shouldn't look like that. So as I see it, I have nothing to loose.
To be continued...

No comments: