Thursday, March 13, 2008

Ahhhhhhh What?

So I seem to be suffering from a rare case of brainfartanohma (sounds deadly doesn't it?) which may have been brought on from my recent exposure to the disease of leizee. I'm over the leizee though some symptoms are still lingering. Anyway, on to my real point, I want to write something but don't know what. So I've decided to post a question. Please (to the three people who actually read my blog) give me an answer!

Let's say that you have been at your job now for three years. Not a lifetime of work, but you still had put your all into making the best of your situation to help your business strive. They somehow have become big in their industry and you are now making bank. Let's say one million a year and a month in paid vacation time. I'll remind you that you still have kids at home! But here is the question: What would you change or aspire to do since you have aquired an enjoyable income?

I would love to be able to just walk into an airport and get on a plane and fly to somewhere like Ireland, England, or maybe someplace like India. I don't care, I just want to wing it and explore! The rest of the 950,000 would obviously need to go to being taxed and tithed and the rest would go into savings. But who cares about the last part? Blah, blah, blah... (oh, and I'd buy a gun! And a car with a heater! I think I should stop, my list is getting bigger)

6 comments:

Angela said...

Slish, do you have illegitimate kids that we are unaware of?

Angela said...

No seriously, I would go somewhere warm, and have the hottie in his swimsuit bring me virgin margaritas all day long.

Steve said...

I would buy a new swimsuit and some more margarita mix.

Steve said...

PS - What is Slish or A Slish?

HA!!!! My verification word is ickyy. That is the best one ever.

Kelly said...

Um...I would buy a new arss.

Angela said...

Okay, someone is stuck on themselves. aka Steve.