I was laughing so hard today I was crying. My younger brother loves to quote movies, cartoons, and internet sites all the time. Here's the story:
Introduction- Bryan and I were in the basement. He was tightening the chin-up bar and we were having a conversation which neither of remember what it was now. However, the part we do remember started as follows...
Bryan: Why am I always quoting things?
Me: I don't know. You've always been good at recalling random sayings since you were little.
Bryan: I had an embarrassing moment in class today when I said a quote that know one knew what it was from.
Me: What did you say?
Bryan: (in a scruffy voice) "Maybe if I take my shirt off..."
Me: (Laughing) What is that off of?
Bryan: (Home Star Runner) Teen Girl Squad... No one knew what I was quoting. The one kid who I thought would know hadn't heard it. He says he doesn't like it.
Me: (still laughing) What made you think of that quote?
Bryan: The teacher had turned on the projecter and said "Oh sorry class. That's kind of blurry. Now if I can just focus it. Maybe I can focus it if I can get my hand under..." and then the room went really quiet and turned and said it to the one kid "Maybe if I take my shirt off..."
Me: (Curled over, crying, and drooling. After recooperating a moment) And what did your class do?
Bryan: Stayed quiet and then a few students were like "What?"
Bryan also let me know I wasn't to tell anyone. I let him know I was planning on blogging what he'd just told me. He says he doesn't care.
Here's the URL: http://www.homestarrunner.com/tgs11.html
1 comment:
I love Homestar runner. I once sent in an email to ask him a question for his little video things. I don't know if it ever got picked.
Post a Comment