
Ok. So apparently I'm supposed to write short stories instead of novels. Got that. I just need to vent a little and I hope it's just a little.
WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE???
I went to Walmart after having a frustrating day at work just to find even more frustrations. I turn in to my usual row I park in. Some dude and his girlfriend decide to speed up and take a spot I was heading for. No problem, I didn't mind. I was however skeptical that the female was laughing at something he said. I go and park and as I'm walking towards the door I see them just standing outside their vehicle. I decided to ignore them which worked well in my favor. Once inside, it was worse than a high school locker room! People kept standing in the middle, blocking people off, and cutting in front of others. I stood for several minutes waiting for this one guy to move. He was just waiting for his wife to follow him. Then more people came along. So I kept scooting down. I ended up apologizing several times, one in particular in which the person just completely ignored me. I thought about saying "Or not!" But no, their rudeness wouldn't excuse mine. But seriously, it's like McDonalds was trying an experiment by pumping not just their usual "Come and Get Me!" smell but added a drug that makes people crabby. Their not just trying to give people irritable bowel syndrome, but make the irritation go deeper... down to their very emotions. Anyway, Iwas reminded of two important lessons today: you are in charge of your emotions, actions, and thoughts; the second, NEVER shop at Walmart in Utah on Saturday. I think next time I'll just plan on starving!
3 comments:
For anyone who wants to read what the comic says, I got it from March 8's Get Fuzzy. Sorry it itself is a bit fuzzy.
Goes to show it isn't just rude "utah drivers"...it's "walkers" as well...:) But on a serious note, irritable bowel sydrome sounds much more appealing than walking out of Walmart because you are frustrated.
What do you mean, Utah. We just shouldn't shop at Wal-Mart period. If they didn't have such good prices, they would have absolutely nothing else going for them. They suck.
Post a Comment