Thursday, March 18, 2010

In trouble....

Well...hello!

It's been a long time I know. I've had some anxieties about writing upon my return. I've been wanting to write, but each time I wrote something, I just couldn't post it. So, I'm going to start now!

First off. I'm home alone and decided to write a letter to my missionary brother who is currently in the Provo Missionary Training Center getting ready to go to his mission in Zurich Switzerland. I had the grand idea to buy a Saint Patrick's Day card that when you open it, it makes farting noises. On top of that, I'm pretty sure I'm going to get a couple head shakes from my parents for what I did next. I wrote him a letter and had the cat sign it. I got some green ink and stamped his paw. I got too much on his fur and now it's stained. I tried my best to clean it off. But it looks like it'll be green for a while. hehehe. My bad! I gave him catnip as a bribe to let me stamp his foot. That was not the hard part. The hard part was trying to get it off. He still loves me though.

I'll have to update this once my parent's get home. I'm going to be honest, I think they know me well enough not to get to mad but laugh at this later. Oh boy! One of them just got home. I think it's my dad...

2 comments:

Alisha said...

It was my dad our conversation went like this
Me: Dad, I have a confession. I stamped Tim's foot and stamped it on my letter to Bryan. It dyed his fur green.
Dad: Is he still marking it on things?
Me: No, I washed it like ten times.
Dad: I don't care that his fur is green, just that he doesn't get it on other things.

Kelly said...

LOL!!!