Well friends,
After months of work to finish the challenge my Stake President gave me of reading the Book of Mormon, I am happy to announce that my mission papers are finally in! This doesn't seem real at all. I think part of that has to do with the fact that it's been three months since my first attempt to put the papers in. It also had taken three months to get those papers and to do the work. I'm starting to notice a pattern. So, I suppose anyone who actually reads my blog has three months to send me your guess as to where I will be serving. And then I suppose I will be out on a mission three months after that.
5 comments:
That's awesome Alisha! Can't wait to see where you go.
You are going to go where there are a lot of hussies!!!
You are going to the Bush...or someplace with ugly guys with bad teeth and loin cloths...so you won't be tempted. No wait...maybe you like that?
Loin clothes... grrarrr!
No but really, where do y'all think I'll go? Take a foreign guess and a state-side guess.
Post a Comment